Wednesday, May 5, 2010

On Mothering

One of my favorite bloggers asked for links that "capture" motherhood in a photo from her readers. In preparation for Mother's Day and all. I like the idea but couldn't decide on just ONE (I do have 5 kids-no way!). Here are a few that make me smile when I remember back over the last 12 years that I have been living in the (Mother) Hood.

And yes, I  posted only one picture of my first pregnancy. Four children in under four years does not a flat belly make. You didn't think I would be THAT transparent, did you?



















And it all started with a kiss...


Thanks Kristen, for prompting me to walk down memory lane. I included the Chick-fil-A photo in honor of her. She thinks she is their biggest fan. We may be her rivals.

Man, we have a lot of kids.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this post. It made me smile so big that now my face hurts. You have the most beautiful family Kelly. I love everyone one of those pictures. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete