Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Daughter has a Bucket List, Too

One of my favorite blogger's wrote a post about her ten year old daughter's Bucket List. I just happen to have one of those too. A 10 year old daughter.

So I promptly explained to mine what a bucket list is and she got started compiling her own right away.

Here is sweet Kate Marie's Bucket List with no prompting (okay, besides telling her what one was--a list of things you want to try before you die). I didn't even let her see the other list. I told her I would read Kristin's little girl's list if she told me hers. So in Kate's own words:

  1.  Go to Paris
  2.  Learn Pig Latin
  3.  Go bungee-jumping
  4.  Share the Gospel with 3 or more people
  5.  Know all of my multiplication facts
I need to add #5 to my list right now. She is my girl!


1 comment:

  1. Didn't you forget the 100 chapsticks? Mom

    ReplyDelete