Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wedding No. 2

My sweet friend April took photos at our recent Wedding or Renewal of our Vows or 17th Anniversary or whatever you want to call it. On April 3, 2010, the beautiful ceremony was held in the Hubbs lovely back yard beneath a vine covered arch. Nearly a hundred of our dear friends and family surrounded us in celebration and love. It was an incredible day! I will tell the story about why this particular day needed to happen again, and why it was ordained by God to be repeated. But for now I offer you my friend's photos.

Since we could not afford our album for Wedding No. 1, these images are especially precious to me. They are raw and uncut--no photo shop to make me lighter or wrinkle-free or sunkissed with highlights in my hair--but they make me smile anyway! Thanks again , April,  for capturing our happy day for us!


Preacher Man Marcelo Officiated


At the Altar. Again.

Renewing our covenant to one another.

Making vows to our children--
Promising to keep Christ the center of our lives, our marriage, our family, our hearts.


                                                                Praying for our family.

A Kiss started it all over 22 years ago!





Bob's good friend Brian offers a blessing.


A Toast--Given by the Best Man--My Daddy!

A Made-With-Love Cake



(Click on any image to enlarge it.)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word....April took such wonderful pictures. You Fitzpatricks are so photogenic. I LOVE, LOVE your family pictures. I love the pictures of you and Bob and I love the one of Marcelo....he looks like he's belting out a song. That surely was a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures and a wonderful time. God is so good to allow us to do the good things over and over again; while He forgives and forgets the bad things.

    Love you all beyond words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures share such a wonderful story. I can just feel God's amazing love when I look at them. Thank you for allowing us to share in this.

    ReplyDelete